1. Know what a game / virtual reality art is.
2. Recognize graphic art in games / virtual reality.
3. Learn the layer panel and learn to modify the retouching tools.
4. Learn text tools, learn image adjustment tools.
5. Comprehensive use of tools to produce games / virtual reality graphic art works.
6. Recognize 3D art in games / virtual reality.
7. Three-dimensional art foundation.
8. Common 3D modeling commands.
9. Line segment modeling commands.
10. Compound Object Command.
11.UV expand command.
12. Production of maps and basic materials.
1. Gaming / virtual reality industry perception, Unity and other engines' strengths
2. Unity interface knowledge and basic operations.
3. Specifications for the transfer of art assets to Unity.
4. The operation and use of Unity components and modules.
5.Unity lighting basics.
6.Unity advanced lighting skills and combat baking skills.
7. Lighting and baking of indoor scenes.
8. Lighting and baking in the game scene.
1. Basic computer working principle.
2. The basic syntax and basic structure of C # language.
3. Process-oriented programming ideas and C # basic statements, simple logic.
4. Object-oriented programming ideas, three major characteristics (encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism), abstract classes, interfaces.
5. Generics, collections, IO, delegates.
6. Basic knowledge of computer networks.
7.Socket programming, MySQL, C # -MySQL interaction.
1.C # advanced content and practical skills.
2. Learning and using linear tables.
3. Learning and use of restricted linear tables, trees, and binary trees.
4. Algorithms and advanced algorithms.
5. Learning and using data structures.
6. Create a pattern.
7. Structural mode.
8. Behavioral patterns.
1.Common components, common basic classes, common APIs, and common usage skills
2. Animation module and common usage skills
3. Particle module, terrain module and common usage skills
4.Physical modules, rigid bodies and common usage skills
5. Navigation module, rays and common usage skills
6. SQL Lite (PC mobile game dual-end) and common usage skills
7.NGUI and common usage skills
8.UGUI and common usage skills
9.Asset Bundle, write automatic packaging tools and common usage skills
10.Lua basic syntax and common usage skills
11.C # -Lua interactive hot update and common usage skills
12. Development of mobile games
2.The principle and writing of surface shaders
3. Principles and writing of vertex fragment shaders (diffuse reflection, specular reflection, texture sampling)
4. Advanced Applications of Normal Texture Sampling
5.Advanced applications of Shader Forge
7. PBS's standard workflow
8.Image Effect Principles and Use Skills
9.Substance Painter & Substance Designer
1.HTC vive device installation and debugging + Steam VR
2.Development and use skills of VR TK
3.Oculus rift + HoloLens + Leap Motion and other related equipment installation and debugging and targeted access development
4.UE4 (Unreal 4 engine)
6. Network Game Analysis + UNet Analysis + Photon
7. RPG, MOBA, FPS and other game structural frameworks, development skills in actual combat.
2. Analysis and grouping of planning cases
3. Preparation of project proposal
4. Big Project Production
5.PPT speech planning
6. Final test and product launch