By adhering to the "stupid way" advocated in this course, manually writing a line of code script and leaving the comfort zone, you will master the basic knowledge required for Bash Shell programming under Linux.
The core of the "stupid approach" advocated in this course is:
● Enter all codes manually, do not copy and paste!
● Enter all code correctly, including comments ● Run the code and guarantee the same output ● If there is a bug, fix it ● Try to figure it out yourself before asking for help
- Courseware 01 Bash Shell Programming Basics-Course Overview
- Courseware 02 Bash Shell Programming Basics-Environment Preparation
- Courseware 03 Bash Shell programming basics-warm up scriptOne
- Courseware 04 Bash Shell programming basics-warm up scriptTwo
- Courseware 05 Bash Shell programming basics-warm up scriptThree
- Courseware 06 Bash Shell Programming Basics-Job Reviews
- Courseware 07 Bash Shell programming basics-hash and semicolon
- Courseware 08 Bash Shell Programming Basics-Double Semicolon and Period
- Courseware 09 Bash shell programming basics-quotes and commas
- Courseware 10 Bash Shell Programming Basics-Slashes and Backticks
- Courseware 11 Bash Shell Programming Basics-Colons and Exclamation Marks
- Courseware 12 Bash Shell Programming Basics-Asterisk and Question Mark
- Courseware 13 Bash Shell Programming Basics-Dollar Sign
- Courseware 14 Bash Shell Programming Basics-Parentheses and Braces
- Courseware 15 Bash Shell Programming Basics-Square Brackets
- Courseware 16 Bash Shell programming basics-greater than and less than
- Courseware 17 Bash Shell Programming Basics-Vertical Line and &
- Courseware 18 Bash Shell Programming Basics-Minus
- Courseware 19 Bash Shell programming basics-equal sign, plus sign, percent sign, caret, etc.